21.8.11

are you working too much?



I'll admit that though this is only my fifth post, I am already a bit perplexed about what belongs here. Or more that I feel like I have to get a blog practice going.
This past week has been full. An open space, open studio with Wendy which at times has seemed too open (what is it that I want from this?); dance shows; meeting people; not seeing Ada (and feeling guilty as well as feeling I'm missing out); and much much conversation and thinking. I want to write the thoughts down but keep missing them. Thats why I have to start the blog practice.

But for now, no thoughts -  just some pictures of the spectacular saturday we had. Breakfast at the cafe across the street. Browsing for bicycles. A bicycle ride and dinner picnic in Treptow Park. (Thats what we did. The photos are of the sun about to set).

The title of this post and the last are me paraphrasing some of Wendy's concerns. Clearly I am not accusing myself here.

Also Wendy laughed at the idea of me writing a blog and said she had tried to write one during the development of her latest show and failed. You can read her efforts here

1 comment:

  1. HI JANE TOBY AND ADA!
    Just wanted to say hello. And to say I for one don't mind what you decide belongs here, it's just very nice to keep up with your overseas adventures xxx
    ps. And I do hope you really aren't working too hard!

    ReplyDelete